Your first-class Rauch Wardrobe Assembly Service since 2003.
Professional Rauch Wardrobe Assembly Service available throughout the U.K. 7 days a week!
If you are located in the U.K and are struggling with the thought of having to assemble your new Rauch furniture, then fret no more! We have been providing our first-class flat pack assembly services since 2003. Items that we assemble range from a simple bedside table to more complex items such as wardrobes and media display units. No job is too small or big!
How we work:
- For a Quotation, Contact Us on 0845 217 1347 or FREEPHONE 08000 938 153 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Let us know which flat pack item you’ve brought, providing as much information as possible including (retailer, product name, product code, catalogue description if relevant.)
- If your item is on our database of flat pack items (and many of will be), we’ll give you an instant all inclusive fixed price quotation to come and assembly the product for you.
- If you’re happy to proceed, we’ll arrange a convenient date and time for our visit. We’ll require your name, address and contact details in order to book your appointment. Once we have this information we will text / email your confirmation of your booking including the name of your FPCC professional so you can check their ID on arrival.
- Relax. We’ll be on our way! And in the unlikely event that there should be a delay, we’ll call you to let you know when to expect us.
Please take the following steps to ensure our operative can do an efficient and effective assembly.
- Ensure the delivery company places your boxes in the room where the finished product will stand or outside the door on the same level of the house.
- Check the packing list/invoice to confirm that everything has been delivered and is in good condition. Any apparent damage to packaging should be checked since items inside may be damaged.
- If you discover an incomplete or damaged delivery, call our office to reschedule your assembly. If items are missing or damaged and the job cannot be completed, our minimum call-out charge of £44 will apply.
- Move existing furniture, if necessary, to clear adequate space for assembly.
We provide all the necessary tools to ensure that your flat pack assembly is carried out in a quick and robust manner in compliance with the manufacturer’s design instructions.
Our flat pack assembly service even offers a 30 day workmanship guarantee for your peace of mind!
Other Services we offer include furniture disassembly/reassembly as well as a Handyman Service which will facilitate us to fit new light fittings, hang curtains and blinds and shelving units.
Established in 2003 we have carried out flat pack assembly on behalf of retailers such as John Lewis, IKEA, Mamas and Papas, The Great Little Trading Company, Argos, Homebase and Habitat as well as carrying out installations for IKEA and Argos assembling furniture for store displays, as well Seasonal Catalogue Photo Shoots, Hotels, Schools, Universities and Military Bases around the country.