Our prices are inclusive of VAT and start at just £45.00 to cover the 1st hour. We then charge £15.00 per half hour thereafter. But don’t worry, we’ll give you a fixed price quotation based on the item that you require assembling. So if it takes longer for any reason then you’ll only be charged the amount originally quoted.
Important: If you could inform us of any additional interior fittings such as shoe racks, drawers or shelves that will need assembling and fitting inside your furniture. For bed assembly quotations it’s important to point out the type of bed you have, i.e. Ottoman Bed, Metal Bunk Bed, Standard Double Bed, Single Bed etc.. Thank you.
Our Prices Start at just: – £45.00 inc.
If you are located more than 15 miles from our nearest fitter an excess mileage fee @ 0.80p per mile will be calculated based on the extra distance. The only other charges that may apply would be for Congestion zone charges (London), Bridge Tolls and Parking should you live in an area with restricted parking.
|Example Furniture Assembly Timings||Minutes|
|Simple 2 door wardrobe (below 2 metres in height)||60 minutes|
|4 + 2 Chest of Drawers||75 minutes|
|Double or King size Bed (standard)||50 minutes|
|Bedside Cabinet with 2 Drawers||23 minutes|
|Basic Bunk Bed||90 minutes|
|Standard Nursery Cot||60 minutes|
|Simple Dining Table||30 minutes|
|Dining Chair||15 minutes|
We have a minimum charge of 1 hour and then we charge in increments of 30 minutes thereafter. Debit and Credit cards are our preferred method of payment. At present we are unable to accept American Express or Diners Card.
Exceptions to our quotations:
- Extra time will be added to carry items to assembly location.
- Extra time will be added to clear an area to assemble your flat pack items.
- If a wardrobe cannot be assembled lying down, due to low ceiling height or not enough space, it may have to be assembled standing up, this will require two people. (Please state ceiling clearance when requesting your quotation).
- Assembly does not include any permanent fixings to the wall.
- Any additional work required for uneven floor or wall surfaces which may require the use of packing pieces in order to get the furniture level may incur additional charges.
- Our fitters may at their discretion do whatever they reasonably can to assist in moving existing home furnishings within the customer’s property, in order to improve clearance and access providing neither us nor any employee of our company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising in those circumstances.
- We regret that a time of day for assembly cannot be guaranteed, as this would depend of various weather, traffic and local conditions prevailing at the time, if this occurs we will keep you informed.
- Please remember, your fitter will work a lot quicker and safer without any distractions, so please be sure to supervise your children and pets and keep them away from the assembly area during the construction process.
- Please specify parking facilities at your home/premises prior to your appointment. Any parking fees incurred on your assembly appointment will be added to the cost of your assembly.
- We reserve the right to charge a 1 hour call out if your booking is cancelled within 24 hours.
- All our quotations are valid for 3 months.