So you’ve just bought some new flat pack furniture and you’re debating about whether you should try and assemble it yourself or hire an expert flat pack assembler. We’ll discuss the five main reasons why people choose to use a professional assembler for their flatpack needs.
1. Quality Workmanship – Flat pack assembly is never as simple as it looks. There are lots of small pieces, quite a few required tools, and enough experience in reading the insane instructions provided to make a box of wood and screws look like the beautiful piece of furniture you saw in the store. Flat pack assemblers train for years to provide a quality job without dings, dents or mistakes. We guarantee our workmanship for 30 days so if you are not satisfied with the look or functionality of your furniture, we will redo it for you.
2. Less Time – In these busy times, people rarely have the time or patience to build a complex piece of furniture themselves. It can take the average person a full weekend for a bed or wardrobe. Besides, when you buy a piece of flat pack furniture you want to enjoy it and use it right away. You don’t want it sitting in pieces on your floor for a week! An experienced flat pack assembler can take care of the whole thing in a fraction of the time, leaving you to admire and use your new purchase.
3. No Tools Necessary – If you assemble the flat pack yourself you will need to buy a power screwdriver at minimum and a few other hand tools to make the job successful. This is an unneeded expense if you don’t already have the tools. Flat pack assemblers have and bring every tool they need to get the job done and to get it done correctly, so there’s no need for you to worry about supplying tools.
4. Convenience – Convenience is the number one sited reason for the use of professional flat pack assemblers. Assemblers come to your home or office to assemble the furniture on site for you when you want. We will work around your schedule to make sure you get the furniture assembled in a timely fashion. There’s no need to drop off boxes or pick up heavy furniture. We do all the work for you at the location you choose.
5. No Hassle – Do you know how frustrating it can be to spend an entire weekend trying to assemble furniture that still isn’t completed on Sunday night? Now what do you do? Its late and you have to work in the morning. You have a floor full of tiny pieces and wood parts spread everywhere. You feel as though you’ve wasted all your spare time and have nothing to show for it. Expert flat pack assemblers take the hassle out of flatpack. We’ll assemble your furniture in your home or office on your schedule in the most efficient way possible. In hours you’ll have full use of your beautiful furniture and you can enjoy yourself and show it off to friends and family instead of slaving away all weekend. We make it easy!